The first thing you will want to do after creating your Nami account, is adding an app.
- From the Overview tab, click "+Add App" to bring up the app setup view
- Add a Platform to set up your app for the App Store or Google Play.
If you already have an app setup, you can add another.
- Click on your app icon to display the App Switcher
- Click "+ Add App" to bring up the app setup view
- Add an App Platform to add the App Store or Google Play versions of your app to Nami.
Updated 10 months ago
|Create a Paywall|
|Create a Campaign|
|Add a Platform to your App|
|Add your In-App Products|
|Getting Started FAQs|