A CampaignCampaign - Campaigns control the rules for "when" and "how" your paywalls will be displayed to your app users. governs the in-app experience including how and when your users will see your paywalls.
Nami currently supports two types of campaigns:
A basic campaign with business rules to control when your paywalls are displayed.
- Navigate to the Campaign section of the Control Center
Click the + Add Campaign button.
Select Standard & click Create
- Give your campaign a name
Navigate to the Behavior tab.
Select your Nami Triggered paywall and configure the presentation rules
This campaign rule is used to define the paywall that is presented by the Nami SDK if the specified conditions are met.
Paywalls must be at least minimally configured to be added to a campaign. More details on paywall status can be found here.
- Paywall Creator Be sure to upload both mobile and tablet images and add at least one product SKU.
- Linked Paywalls Set a Developer Paywall ID to reference the paywall in your app code.
- Select your User Initiated paywall
This campaign rule is used to present a paywall in response to direct user interaction.
Nami Best Practice
Use User Initiated to define the paywall that should raise in response to a call-to-action advertising your paid offering.
- Next step, take this campaign live to try these paywall(s) in your app!
Updated 12 days ago