Entitlements in the Nami platform are used to grant access to a set of content or features in your app. Entitlements have a set of associated Product SKUs that grant the entitlement on purchase.
Entitlements are defined at the app level and work across all platforms defined for your app. This means you will only have one entitlement that would work across both Apple and Android platforms, for example.
Let's start by creating an entitlement, and then we'll look at how you associate product SKUs with the entitlement.
- In the Control Center, navigate to the Entitlements screen and click the Add Entitlement button.
- Give your entitlement a Name and an Entitlement Reference ID. The reference ID will be used by your developers to interact with the SDK, so choose something unique and descriptive.
- To associate product SKUs with your entitlement, click the edit button for the entitlement you wish to modify.
- Select the Products tab and then click the Associate Product SKUs button.
No Product SKUs for your App?
These steps require that you have already added a Product SKU to your app. If you still need to complete this step, follow this guide and then return here.
- Select or un-select any Product SKUs you wish to be associated with this entitlement. You can optionally filter the list by Platform if you have multiple platforms and SKUs. Click Associate SKUs to commit the changes.
The Associate SKUs Modal can remove and add SKUs
This modal will define the list of all product SKUs that grant an entitlement. You may use it to both add and remove product SKUs from an entitlement.
- After adding product SKUs to an entitlement, you will see a table on the Products tab of the entitlement, such as the one below. You may remove a product SKU from an entitlement by clicking the X button next to the product SKU.
Now you are all set with Entitlements.
Updated over 1 year ago