The Nami SDK offers support for custom 3rd-party analytics integrations that will work with all your favorite analytics providers including:
- Adobe Analytics
- Ensighten Pulse
- Google Analytics / Firebase
- and any others!
When you launch a campaign to show users a paywall, Nami provides a wide variety of insights that you can listen for and send to your analytics service.
It takes just a few simple steps to listen for these events, and send metadata to your analytics service.
- Register for
- Add analytics calls for each type of Nami action you wish to track.
- Append any Nami provided metadata to each of your analytics calls.
paywallActionHandler supports the following actions types:
- Show Paywall - the paywall is shown to the user
- Close Paywall - the paywall is closed through the close control (if available), or by using the operating system to dismiss the view. For instance, through a hardware back button on Android or Connected TV remote or swiping the modal view away on iOS.
- Sign In - the user invokes the paywall's sign in control
- Restore Purchases - the user invokes the paywall's restore purchases control
- Buy Sku - the user starts the purchase flow by choosing a sku. This action is triggered on paywalls where the product sku is a button itself that initiates the purchase flow.
- Select Sku - the user selects a sku. This action is triggered for paywalls where the product sku is decoupled from the call to action button that initiates the purchase flow
- Purchase Selected Sku - the user starts the purchase flow from the selected sku. For paywalls where the product sku is decoupled from the call to action button that initiates the purchase flow
- Deeplink - if the user invokes a button on the paywall that initiates a deep link action
- Toggle Change - if the paywall has a toggle control, this action will be called when the user switches the toggle
- Page Change - if the paywall is multi-page, this action will be called when the page changes
- Slide Change - if the paywall has a carousel, this action will be called when the slide changes
Additional action types when Nami purchase management is in use.
- Purchase Success - the purchase was successful
- Purchase Pending - the purchase is pending (Android only)
- Purchase Deferred - the purchase was deferred (Apple only)
- Purchase Failed - the purchase failed
- Purchase Cancelled - the purchase was cancelled
- Purchase Unknown - An unknown purchase flow event occurred
When any of the four action types in the previous section occur, the Nami SDK provides several items of metadata that you may attach to the event. Some action types have different metadata available.
campaignId- unique identifier for the campaign rule
campaignName- the campaign rule's friendly name
campaignLabel- the campaign rule's placement label
campaignType- the campaign rule type (
paywallId- unique identifier for the paywall
paywallName- the paywall's friendly name
segmentId- the segment the end-user's device falls in. If a campaign rule has an active test, there will be a segment id for each split in the test
externalSegmentId- if an external audience segment is used for campaign targeting, that identifier is populated here
deeplinkUrl- the url to be called by a deeplink action
componentChangeId- invoked by the Page Change, Toggle Change, or Slide Change actions with the id of the component, if available
componentChangeName- invoked by the Page Change, Toggle Change, or Slide Change actions with the name of the component after the change. E.g.
page1, if available
sku- the NamiSKU associated with the event, if applicable
Additional Purchase Actions
Only customers using Nami for purchase management will receive purchase activity action types and purchase activity metadata from
purchases- a list of NamiPurchase associated with the event, if applicable
purchaseError- any errors encountered from the store payment flow, if applicable
Updated about 1 month ago