Apple specific onboarding steps
To complete setup of your Apple app on Nami, there are several steps.
1. Create Nami Platform Integration 🍎
Create a Nami Platform Integration with the Apple App Store.
2. Turn on S2S Notifications 💬
Turn on Server to Server Notifications. App Store Connect access is required.
This will send Apple's Server to Server notifications to Nami, allowing us to:
- Update your app on the latest state of your customer's purchase through the SDK
- Provide reporting on your in-app purchase revenue
3. Add Privacy Details 👀
Add the correct App Store Privacy Details for your app to App Store Connect.
4. Add Apple App Store Products 🏷
This allows Nami to show available Apple products for display on your Paywall .
5. Provide Store Credentials 🔐
Providing store credentials allows Nami to perform multiple actions on your behalf including receipt verification and receiving Server to Server notifications from Apple. App Store Connect access is required.
- Provide your App Store Connect Shared Secret.
- Add your App Store Private Key
- Provide your Issuer ID
6. Integrate Nami SDK 👩🏼💻
Updated about 1 month ago