Google Play Store Setup
Get Google Play set up correctly so you are ready to sell in-app purchases.
Getting set up on Google Play to sell in-app purchases and subscriptions has a few steps you need to complete.
Google's guide to getting set up is available here, and we've summarized some of the key steps below.
- Set up a Google Play developer account.
- Set up a profile in the Google Payments Center.
- Link your payments profile and Google Play developer account.
- Configure access to the Google Play Developer API.
- Set up the API with the View financial data permission.
- Make sure your app has been published to a track. If you already have a release for your app, you can find this under Release management and then App releases.
If your app does not have a release you will find this under App releases.
- In order to use in-app purchases your app must be available on Internal Test, Alpha, Beta, or Production. Select the track you wish to release to and click Manage.
- Then click Create Release to start the process for the release.
- Complete all the steps to submit your app for review and release.
Updated over 2 years ago