The Nami product consists of two parts:
- Control Center
- SDK Framework
The Nami Control Center is our web based application that allows you to configure and deploy customized in-app purchase experiences in your mobile app.
Nami provides an easy-to-integrate SDK framework.
The Nami SDK is responsible for the following:
- In-app purchase lifecycle
- Purchase receipt validation
- Access control via entitlement engine
- Purchase and subscription analytics
Paywall & Campaign Management
- Paywall control & display
- Paywall A/B or multivariate testing
- Paywall analytics
- Training data collection
- On-device ML model management
Android SDK available on GitHub. Also available via Maven.
Amazon SDK available on GitHub. Also available via Maven.
iOS and iPadOS SDK available on GitHub. Also available via the Swift Package Manager.
- React Native
React Native SDK on GitHub. Also available on NPM.
Flutter SDK on GitHub.
Unity SDK on GitHub.
Roku SDK on GitHub.
Updated 3 months ago