Introduction to the Nami ML Event System
The Nami ML platform receives signals from a number of different sources depending on how you have set up your app.
- We collect data from our SDKs
- We receive data from the Apple App Store including:
- Apple's Server to Server Notifications
- Data returned from processing Apple Receipts
- We receive data from the Google Play Store including:
- Google's Real-Time Developer Notifications
- Data returned from validating Purchase Tokens
In order for our platform to have the most accurate information about your customers, it is important to set up all these data collection sources based on the particular stores your app is currently on.
After receiving all these signals, our subscription management platform combines these data into a reconciled state for your customers.
The Nami platform has two main objects that events are constructed around:
Different events live are produced either at the device or the user level.
In the rest of this section, you'll find information about the events we produce as well as information about how to subscribe to our event stream.
Updated over 2 years ago