Apps in the Nami system are owned by an Organization.
If you are the owner or admin of an organization, you manage that organization's apps.
Your app may run across a multitude of platforms and form factors. All of these may be grouped under a single app to minimize the amount of configuration work needed to manage an app across multiple platforms.
However, for each of these platforms, your app might also have multiple environments such as development, staging, testing, and production. These environments should be setup as separate Nami apps. This allows you to test new functionality before rolling it out and separate your test users from real customers.
Setup a Nami app for each environment. E.g. Prod, Staging, Dev. Each app will have supporting App Platforms
In this diagram, company "AppCo" has Apple and Android apps and 3 environments: Production, Staging, and Development. Each environment is assigned a Nami app with Apple and Android platform integrations under each.
- Locate account settings in the Control Center by first clicking the circular avatar icon in the upper right corner, then click Settings
- Switch to the Apps tab
- Click Add App to add a new app
- Give your app a new name and then click 'Create App'
- To edit an app, first click the edit icon
Editable fields include:
- App Name
- Default Language
Nami auto-generates an App ID for each app that cannot be changed. Use the 'Copy' button to copy it and reference it in your code.
- To delete an app, first click the trash icon
- Confirm that you want to delete the app
Deleting an app is destructive. If you confirm, by click Yes, Delete this App, the app and all associated data will be deleted forever.
Updated 5 months ago