Each Nami Organization consists of:
- Organization Name
- Apps owned by the organization
- Team members belonging to the organization
- Billing details & plan selection for the Nami service
Organization members with the role of owner or admin can manage these traits.
- Locate account settings in the Control Center by first clicking the circular avatar icon in the upper right corner, then click Settings. Then switch to the Organization tab.
- Update the Organization Name then click Update Name to save your changes.
To manage the apps owned by the organization, follow the steps outlined in the guide: Manage your Apps
To invite team members to join the organization, follow the steps outlined in the guide:
Invite your Team.
Updated 6 months ago